Ceramica Flaminia was founded in 1955 in Civita Castellana, a territory historically known for its ceramics since ancient times. Splendid examples of ceramic art were created in this area around the IV century b.c.. Even though the first workshops arose at the end of the 1700’s, it is during the beginning of the 1900’s that the first factories of tableware, tiles and sanitary ware were founded. This is the heritage of the founders of the Ceramica Flaminia, a group of professionals of the sanitary ware sector who decided to unite in a new company. At that time, the entire production process was by hand, but Ceramica Flaminia quickly grew and evolved thanks to the passion and competence of its founders.